Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Flowers on Friday

So I'm totally going to cheat today on my Flowers on Friday. I know, I know, I can hear you saying, but it's only week 3 and already she's run out of ideas?! No, not at all. In fact I've got so many sometimes it's hard just to work out what order to show them in. But the problem is unfortunately it takes time to put it together with photos and explanations. Something which I still have grand plans on doing today so watch out later today for a real Flowers on Friday.

But in the meantime, Cosmo Cricket posted this on their blog today which included this video tutorial to make these cute box flowers. And you all know I absolutely ADORE Cosmo Cricket, so I urge you to go to their blog for some major inspiration, but in the meantime you can watch this.

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails