Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Too Bright?

I used to think that I didn't scrap with bright colours, until I discovered the beauty that is Sassafras Lass. I've bought a bunch of their papers recently and can't stop playing with them. I'll have a project to share with you soon using their products.

But today I've got this quick share for you of another very bright page I did last week. I'm not quite sure about it at all. I had some ideas in my head that I don't think translated very well onto the paper. But here it is anyway.



This uses papers by We R Memory Keepers and My Little Shoebox mainly. I pleated that brown paper (the b-side of a My Little Shoebox Turtles and Trees paper) thinking it would look a bit like a skirt. But after I finished it, I decided it looked more like a garden bed, so I added all those little flowers in it.



Lots of beads glued to this project that my sister recently donated to my scrappy cause.

Anyhoo, just a quick one today as my in-laws are presently making their way to my house and I must do some cleaning up!

1 comments

  1. oh this is gorgeous and definitely not too bright. i love it, and im the same, been lovin sass lass even though i wouldnt consider myself a 'brights' scrapper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails