Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

The bells are ringing

Wedding bells that is.



It's someone's special day this coming weekend, and we're invited. Will have to take Girl No.2 with us, and yes, we checked that was ok with the bride and groom. It's always just a little bit tricky when you've got a baby isn't it? I think most people would accept you need to bring breast-feeding babies along for the ride. She is my permanent attachment at the moment - if you want me, she comes too!!



I don't think I've made a wedding card before. But I whipped this one up in under half an hour (which is pretty speedy for me).

Woo hoo! I'm conquering my fear of cards! :)

On another note, have you thought about joining in on the current challenge at From Screen 2 Scrap? It's all about "Happy Feet" this month. See the poster in my sidebar? That's what you need to take your inspiration from. But you don't need to scrap about penguins like me! I was just lucky to have some perfect photos for this. I think everyone else who has entered so far has scrapped about feet, and it seems that's a topic that's a bit in vogue now. I've seen lots of layouts with photos of feet or shoes on many different forums. And some of my scrapping idols have done it, including Julie for the latest Kenner Road kit. So why not join in the fun? There's some great prizes on offer including a random draw so you don't have to feel intimidated or pressured to produce the "best" layout. We welcome the newbies - in fact it's highly encouraged. And remember, if you do join in for the first time, be sure to mention to Shazza that I referred you!

2 comments

  1. This is so lovely! I love the pins- and the striped paper is really fun with the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natalie! Thanks so much for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails