Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Inside Info

I've got a bit of a scoop for you. If you hurry and get your entries in for the current challenge at From Screen 2 Scrap you'll earn bonus points towards your tally.

For the month of March you need to take your inspiration from the movie poster for "Happy Feet" with the optional criteria for a maximum of 6 points of:
1. A penguin on the page somewhere = 1pt
2. Must have the word 'Feet' in the title = 2 pts
3. White and Blue to be the dominant colors used = 3pts
You can use other colors but want to see mainly white and shades of blue :)

But right now, Shazza has a promotion going that for every entry she receives before March 17th will automatically receive 2 bonus points!!
Click on the image in my sidebar for more info and don't forget to mention you heard about the challenge from my blog.

1 comments

  1. Hi, just letting you know I so enjoyed the challenge at Screen to Scrap this month, used a photo of my feet in my favourite wedges, had this photo for ages and this was the perfect challenge to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails