Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sister Layout

For those who have been following me you would know how I have been taking a photo of each of the girls every month in the same position as a way of quickly being able to see how much they've grown, and some of the things they have done or achieved each month.

I'm a little behind, and have just finished my March layouts. A few posts ago I shared the March layout for Munchy - you can probably still see it if you scroll down, or you can skip to it by clicking here. But don't do that yet until you've seen Moodle's page. Then you can compare them and tell me which one you liked better.


Supplies: all paper and embellishments are from October Afternoon Thrift Shop and Fly a Kite collections. The stamp is Studio Calico 'months of the year', oh and those tiny little button brad's aren't anything - they're like from Target I think!

Does the brown journalling on the blue stripes do funny things to your eyes? Sorry about that. I probably should have used my black pen. But I didn't, and then it was too late.


 I like to use the same paper collections for both layouts because they're going in the same album - so when I open to the March page I'm going to see them side-by-side and I like the uniformity.

Plus, I can't seem to stop using these super delicious, oh so very yummy October Afternoon papers.I have declared them my new favourite and am seriously considering buying more of them. Given the extensive range of papers available these days, I have never ever gone back and bought the same paper twice - it's like going to the cinema to see the same movie again! But I've just made three layouts in a row exclusively with these papers and now I'm running low and I do love them so very much :)


Yes.
That's a banner.
:)

3 comments

  1. I just love those October Afternoon papers too, the colours are gorgeous and y our layout with that super cool banner rocks. I am behind with my layouts too, so glad I am not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey look! Banners! You work banners so well, I love how they peek out from the side of the paper and how it balances the embellishments in the other corner. Great design! And if you want another opinion regarding the paper, I would go out and buy some more too! If you love it and will use it I think its best to get it before its gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE! I now have you in my RSS feed so I won't miss you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails