Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Week in the Life - Sunday

Phew - made it to the last day of taking photos for A Week in the Life.

Sunday is church day for the Elphies.
I was on creche today so I didn't get to take part in the actual service, but me and the kids had fun doing some crafty things. Munchy loves it when I get to stay the whole time at creche.

Moodle gets doted on by lots of fans.

As does Munchy.

Went around to a friends house for coffee after the service (in return for dropping her kids back at home)

And then I had my own friend over for coffee after that. It was supposed to be a bit of a catch up with a lot of my doctor and physio friends, but do you know what it's like to try and organise 5 doctors to be in the one spot at the same time (unless it's a Code Blue?!!) so in the end it was just me and her! But luckily she just so happened to have her Cricut in the car so we had some scrappy fun!
After all that excitement, it was take-away for dinner tonight. Chicken, chips and salad. Pretty good :)

Bath for both the girls, and off to bed early for them.
I can relax a bit now.

Thanks for putting up with this journey through my life for a week. It will just make it so much easier when I go to put the album together because I can see at a glance which photos correspond to which day, and I've got the skeleton of the story in place too.

Will share some scrappiness with you in a minute. Stay tuned :)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails