Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jolly June is almost over....

I just needed to share with you all the last of the entries (well, I presume they're the last..... but there is still 9 more hours according to my clock to get your entries in.....) to the Jolly June Challenge.

First up is this bright sunshiny layout (one of her first can you believe!!) from Shazza.


Third time lucky from Kelly with this one. It seems once she started she couldn't stop!


Two lovely entries from Mama J. This peary beautiful layout (snicker).


As well as this... (got your sunglasses ready as she says on her blog!)


And last, but certainly not least. Drumroll......... The scrappy debut of Karen B!!!



Edited to Add:
I did just receive a last-minute entry. Way to go Jen... .just in time....! And it's wonderful :-)


Awesome and stunning work girls.
And thanks to everyone who entered the challenge.

I'll be back tomorrow with the winners.
(yes, that's right. She said winnerSSSS)

3 comments

  1. Karen B!! if thats your debut page...I'm taking my scissors and cutter and goin' home!!
    Well done girl, fantastic 1st page :)

    Mama J...stunning work, beautiful bright colors lovem both :)

    Kelly's on a roll...great work!

    TC
    shazza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' these entries! Thanks for the opportunity and the inspiration to begin to share my very own layouts, and one based on yellow to boot! Conquered two fears with one stone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails