Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Studio Calico Wish-List

Do you know they've got The Gift of Inspiration at Studio Calico now? That's what they're calling their gift vouchers anyway!


But here's what else is awesome in the shop, and will probably be making it's way into my cart in the new year...

Forever in need of more page protectors.

Pretty much every colour of the Jenni Bowlin ink pads. I especially love the greens: Stick Candy and Seed Packet.


But speaking of wonderful Jenni Bowlin products, I need the Malted Milk paint dabber!





And the Silver Plated Maya Mist is next on my list of spray-ink colours to buy.

I have the months, now I'll need to get the days. Stamps, that is!



And I'm really hoping they get more Real Estate Sign punches back in stock soon :-)

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails