Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Faith

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Heb.11:1)


I've chosen 'faith' as my One Little Word this year.
No big enlightened moment or anything like that. I didn't spend months thinking about it. I didn't really consider any other options. It just seemed like a good word that I needed to invite back into my life. 



My own faith is a very important part of my life. In the past it has been the most important part of my life although lately it has unfortunately taken a bit of a back-seat. So first and foremost this is a reminder to allow my faith to more fully permeate every area of my life. Secondly it's to remind myself that even when I'm not sure of what's on the horizon to have faith that the Lord will continue to protect me and uphold me no matter what the future holds.



I made up this shadow-box to display in my study which is where I spend a lot of time (scrapping mainly, not really studying!) so I'll see it often and be reminded regularly.



Supplies are all from Handmade by Suzanne and most are on sale at the moment!
- Cardstock: American Crafts kraft
- Paper: Webster's Pages WonderFall (letters) (daisies)
- Stickers: Webster's Pages Phrase Stickers (blue frame)
- Ribbon: Webster's Bloomers Trim
- Bling: sunflower pearls and daisy droplets

What's your word?

xx

2 comments

  1. This is just beautiful Natalie, what a wonderful thing to be able to look up to while your working.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous & will be a beautiful reminder... my word is joy. I was planning to make a banner, but it hasn't happened yet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails