Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pay It Forward

PAY IT FORWARD for creative people: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment on this post. They must in turn, promise to post this & send something they made to the first 5 people to reply. It must be sent sometime in 2011. Mix tape, postcards, jewellery, cookies, sewing all count!
I recently was lucky enough to be one of the first five to reply to this post on none-other than Debee Campos' Facebook page, and cannot wait to get my Inspire Lovely goodies. As promised, I too will Pay It Forward to the first five people to reply to this. 
Ready.... GO!
 

5 comments

  1. i'm ready. Love this fabulous project!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I don't have a blog but I can post this on my facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds like a great idea!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok here goes!!

    This is a great idea, I am going to post this now and start crafting!!

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 5! How exciting! I don't have a blog, but will FB do?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails