Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

These are the days

 of Miracle and Wonder for these two beautiful cherubs of mine. Where everything is new and amazing, and discoveries are made on a daily basis.


We were given a mini herb garden for Christmas and Munchy decided that she wanted to taste every herb in the pot. Moodles of course will follow wherever Munchy leads so she was all for it too.


Not sure it was quite what she was expecting. But a new adventure nonetheless.


I'm using the gorgeous Candy Shoppe kit from Studio Calico, focusing mainly on the pinks in the kit and balancing it against the whites. Why you might ask?.......


The criteria at White With One this month is to use white, bright pink and artisan shapes/products. I think there was some confusion as to what the latter actually meant. I think they meant the curly bracket type label shape which I've used to write my journaling on. But some people took it to mean the Artisan products that Pink Paislee released last year. So I included a few of those for good measure too!

4 comments

  1. What a beautiful page! The color against all the white space is quite striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page.. love the design and cute butterflies!! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunningly beautiful Natalie, so magical I really love this page so soft and pretty .. gorgeous work ... hugz x
    congrats on the DT .. looking forward to working with you .. woo hoo I am very excited !!
    the posts have disappeared (bar 1) from the admin blog have you still got yours ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect title for those photos and what an incredible composition - beautiful Natalie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails