Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

No Limits

My grandfather-in-law (meaning Munchy's great-grandfather) still chases after her at age 89!


They (her great-granfather and great-grandmother) bought her a bike for her last birthday and they both got so much joy out of watching her squeal in delight as she learnt to ride it in their front garden.


Oh yeah...... loving the new addition to my scrappy family.... my Silhouette! I just find I can let my imagination wander into every realm possible for titles and embellishments and my Silhouette can deliver :-)


I used my January Studio Calico kit for this layout "Who's Who" and the add-on "Buster Brown" (which is still available can you believe?) with the help of my favourite Martha Stewart punch "Cherish".


Sometimes I think I really should do more 8.5 x 11" layouts. It pays not to get stuck in a rut hey?

I'm planning on drawing a winner for my "Choose Your Own Giveaway" giveaway tomorrow - so there's still time to enter!

1 comments

  1. Another Gorgoeus LO!! love the evelope on the Side of photo.....
    Enjoy your weekend!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails