Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

To all the mothers out there - wishing you a very happy day :-)


Popping in quickly myself to share this card I whipped up for the occasion (and for my first weekly challenge as Guest DT at Scrapz.Biz)


The challenge theme is "never quite the same" so I've challenged you to alter something for your card. For me it was this chipboard piece which started off as brown, but looks much better for my purposes once I painted it cream.


So come on by the message boards and check out all the challenges. There's great prizes to be won every single week!

3 comments

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the details on this, the embellies and the colours. Simply stunning. Well done...xoxo Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous! Happy Mother's Day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails