Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Memorable Days

I tried to warn you I've been getting my 'arty' on lately. Is there nothing better than getting your hands dirty with a little paint and mist?!
Well probably my girls would argue the best messy thing is....... ice-cream!!


We recently had our first family holiday to sunny Queensland where we stayed by the coast, spent hours on the beach, took day-trips out to tropical islands, went for treks in the rainforest.... it was heavenly.


The kids however probably wouldn't have cared less as long as there was time for the playground and plenty of treats! So when I saw the Aptly Titled ice-cream embellishment that came in my Kreatorville July kit I just knew I had to have it to scrap these photos :-)


In fact, everything you see on this page (apart from the paint and mist) came from the July kit, and this is my take on the current sketch challenge. You can see the challenge and how Charity interpreted the sketch over here.


And doesn't that quote sum it up so nicely? It says "The Most Memorable Days Usually End with the Dirtiest Clothes" I would have to agree wholeheartedly to that!

9 comments

  1. Oh, I love it when you get your art on! I love all the white clouds and those adorable photos! Fabulous take on the Kreatorville sketch Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your really clever I love your layout its super cute and really well done with all the artwork you did I wish I was that clever!
    Your photos look amazing, how did you get them to look so vintagey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with your quote!!! And I love your lo, I feel like ice cream now, it may bea little early though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! That's so sweet! Your layouts are always fairy tale like! Love them. Saw your Cosmo Cricket layout in Scrapbook Trends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie this is wonderful. I love you getting arty. Awesome use of the pp. fab lo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i love this. adorable details! tfs, janna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...love the fact that you're "getting your arty on"....the result is stunning! Love the background, stars, paint work and misting..F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S.
    Your beach holiday sounds like was awesome...nothing better then lazy sunny days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, getting your arty on is just amazing, I love everything here, what a stunning kit, I agree too about the dirty clothes. This is just gorgeous. MElxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout!! Love the title 'lol' and all the paint/mist.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails