Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Good Dress Sense

Munchy keeps telling me ideas of what she wants to do when she grows up. Sometimes it's in relation to whatever TV show she just watched.... like the other day when she wanted to become an Octonaut. Or it's to do with her favourite products... like when she wanted to work in a Peanut Butter factory.


But on this day when I came home from work she was talking about persuing her interests in the hospital system. I said to her "perhaps you would like to do what Mummy does?" (she's always very interested in hearing my tales of 'helping ladies have babies')


"No" she said, "I don't want to be a doctor, I want to be a nurse". Ok, that's fine I thought. But what's the disctintion in her beautiful little mind I wondered?


"Because the nurses have a better uniform" she answered!!
Well! ..................... I can't argue with that :-)


So here's that discussion in layout-form using a mixture of Lawn Party and Into the Woods by Studio Calico. A bright rainbow of colours and some whimsical photos to complete the lighthearted theme of this page. Do you like to dedicate layouts to conversations held? I love the idea of capturing a disctint moment in time like this. Too precious to forget :-)

2 comments

  1. Here in the states the nurses wear scrub tops but with pretty patterns...that change with the holidays....so I think that would totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lo- and what a crack up that little person is!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails