Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Birthday Boy

I love making my girly layouts for my girly girls :-) But how fun is it to branch out once in a while and do something quite different with your scrapbooking style (which for me means making a boy layout!)


Luckily I've got an obliging nephew who's well used to being behind the camera, and of course a family celebration for his 1st birthday means plenty of photos taken that require scrapping!


I'm really digging the challenges over at Scrap-it-Lah recently... they're just my style. Take the current one for instance which says I must include 'at least 6 layers, stamping and journal tags'. Well that could describe pretty much any of my layouts lately! But I'm entering this one :-)


Love the idea of using at least 6 layers, especially when I'm trying to use up my stash! So there's lots of bits and bobs on here from the Studio Calico Boardwalk kit. I've stamped the 'toilet man' in the top right as well as those round frames on the Pink Paislee mistables. And tucked in some American Crafts journal spots around the place as well.

HHHhhhmmmm.... makes me want to do more boy-scrapping!

7 comments

  1. Those red letters are yummy! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous to see this boy layout. LOVE it. You can do anything really well :o) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful LO, love the layerings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling page! Just love all the textures and layers. Really cool mix of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page Natalie - I am so glad that you are enjoying the challenges I've been setting at Scrap it Lah!! We have a great one coming up for Christmas tomorrow - hope you will play along again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so vintage look.
    Thanks for playing with SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic boy page Nati! Love how you've put this together!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails