Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Like a Weed

I'm beginning to wonder if it was insensitive of me to title this layout "Growing Like a Weed" when it's about my beautiful Moodles? *LOL* I know it's an accepted saying, but weeds just have an implication of something uninvited and unwanted don't they?


But these photos just begged for a title such as this! I guess that's why I went on and added my subtitle "blossoming like a flower". That seemed to shift the balance a bit.


With the New Year it's time to look back over the past 12 months and reminisce. And being on holidays has allowed me to finish off another mini-album that's like a year in review that I'll be sharing soon. So I've been flicking through old photographs and gaining another sudden realisation of how quickly my little baby is growing up.


Another clarity also hits at this time of year. One which comes with some excitement (and a little guilt) ...... I've got a LOT of scrap supplies!!! In an effort to put more of a dent in my stash, I'm devising a little twist on my normal scrapping style. It's called layers! Why only have one layer of paper when you can have two? Why have white space when you can fill it with old embellishments? Hheee hee!


We shall see where this takes us................
What new scrapping resolutions are you making this year?

2 comments

  1. Happy New Year Nati! I've just been catching up on your last few posts. Have I told you how much I love your scrapping lately? Well I do!!! So many beautiful pages!!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your title and your layers look awesome! Some of my favourite flowers are weeds - I love daisies and buttercups because my little ones often come to me clutching a little bunch of them in their little hands 'just for mummy'. Your LO is beautiful and so is your little girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails