Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Young At Heart

Alright... here I go in a serious attempt at blogging LOTS this coming week ;-)


I snapped this silly photo of The Man at a Christmas party last year, and it was too funny not to scrap :-) I used it as an opportunity to journal about how much he loves to laugh... even at ridiculous things like this joke cup!


I called it 'Young At Heart' and quoted him saying that sometimes he still feels like a 12-year-old boy when it comes to his sense of humour. He finds champagne-comedy the highest form of wit. He thinks fart noises are funny. You know, typical boy stuff. 


Meanwhile, I had such fun layering up the Whatnots from Glitz Designs with cut out pieces of the Fancy Pants papers from 'It's the Little Things' collection. And I was happy to find a use for that boy out of the October Afternoon Sidewalks miscellany.


The whole focus of my page (product-wise) was those brads though. This was my Scrapz.biz DT page for 'brad week', and I used an abundance of them here to add lots of colour and texture to my bird. You should see the back of my page on this one.... it's like a hardware shop!

Supplies: 

2 comments

  1. LOVE all those brads....great colours, too. And that's a Fab way to use that 'boy' cut out....& I totally understand the 'boy' thing. I'm surrounded by them, including the dog:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your page - I think it's the layering - or is it the boy diecut - or is it the brads - or is it the colors? Anyway, I'm going to scraplift it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails