Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

All You Need is Love

The Man is a romantic man. He never fails to buy me roses on Valentines Day.
I may not get around to scrapping the memory in a timely manner, but the appreciation is there all the same.


Besides, it's not like I've finished my Christmas album, or even started my Easter album. Nor have I completed my year in review album for 2011.


So I think it's not a bad effort to have finished a Valentines Day page by May :-)


Really must start (or keep going) on those other projects hey?


Supplies:

5 comments

  1. No point rushing these things:):) Tee hee! Lucky you've got a man that buys you flowers:):) LOVE the sun rays & the way you've framed the roses...& those divine shadow figures...& the hearts are pretty cool too:):) D'you get the idea I really like this one!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the LO's on the photo mat. The misting looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is just gorgeous!! Love how you have framed your photo, and those little postage stamps, and the darling hearts. All around amazing layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I love all the great details on this layout! superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific job...love the Lo and love the gift you got for valentine´s...love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails