Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Each and Every New Day

I just realised how helplessly behind I am on sharing my recent creativeness with the May kits from Jenni Bowlin Mercantile. Especially since I spy the new June sneaks up on the blog!


So lets me start by sharing this layout I made predominantly with the new Dime Store Quarterly kit. The pinks and greens are so fresh and pretty. But they mixed perfectly well with the other kit goodies too, such as a touch of the Echo Park This and My Mind's Eye (love it!)


This page, and another of the cards I made with the kits made it into the JBS Gazette which is just jam packed with inspiration this month. It might be late, but it's still definitely worth checking out!


The story behind this layout is about how much you gain an appreciation for each new day when you're working night duty!! A sunrise is always amazing, but there's so much more relief and anticipation when you've worked the long lonely hours through the night; when you see that sun come over the horizon of the hospital grounds (which is what this photo is) you know the end is in sight!


I'm coming back real soon to share some more JBS projects.

Supplies:

2 comments

  1. Must say, JB has some LOVELY stuff & you do a fabulous job scrapping it...lovin' the banner:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really Beautiful soft LO and the color palette is just divine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails