Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Best is Yet to Come

Oh this is just too exciting! My first month with Flourish With a Bling and I was part of the very first challenge! Here's what I made....


In the past FWAB had seemed to me to be brimming with wonderful card makers, and so when I saw the first sketch challenge was this....
I figured we were about to see a lot of cards. But actually all the DT who were playing along made layouts so I guess that shows you how versatile this new team is going to be, and how we're hopefully going to inspire you in different directions.


The whole idea is of course to show off my wonderful new collection of Bling, and it was soooooo hard to know where to start. Ultimately I worked with the Chloe Pearl Flourishes in Antique Gold (my new favourite!) and Pink. These are really easy to cut into pieces whilst still holding their shape, so I filled my frame with my own arrangement :-)


When I was putting my layout together I had this quote running around my head (because I had seen it on Pinterest of course!) and I used it to form my title / journaling. Seems I don't actually have a photogenic memory though, because the actual quote reads "What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet". Oh well :-)


It would be great if you joined in with us for our first Sketch Challenge at FWAB. The winner takes away this gorgeous collection of goodies which includes the Chloe Pearl Pink flourish such as you see in my layout. You can check out all the details here on the blog.


Supplies:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful bling and a beautiful layout! I really love the title work - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Really Awesome LO!! Found You Via Blog-train.net!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails