Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

My very own Fountain Pen

Oh yeah.... I know..
This is like the third or fourth feather card I've shown you :-)
I just can't get enough of making my own feathers!!!


You see.... when I saw the exclusive JBS Stamp in the May Papercrafting Kit (where I was Guesting) was a vintage Fountain Pen Ink label I just knew that I wanted to make my own 'fountain pen' to go along with it.


All the other supplies you see here on the card are from the kit too. I made my feather from some of the pretty green Crate Paper and added some glitter for good measure. I inked up my stamp roughly with my Lavender Sachet JBS Ink and pressed it onto smooth cardstock. I spritzed it with some water to make it run and give it this lovely washed-out look. The ink splatters were the perfect final touches :-)

Supplies:

1 comments

  1. This is cool. Those label bring the classic and classy look to your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails