Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Absolutely Anything...

It's Yammy Scrap time over at Scrap Friends which means another stunning colour palette to be inspired by. And other eye-full of visual candy from the DT girls who've outdone themselves again with their interpretations.


This is my cheeky layout, called "Girls Can Do Anything". We have made that a little saying around here, and with three girls versus only one boy in our household The Man knows it's wise not to pick a fight :-)


I just love the soft muted tones in this month's colour combo. I still adore the grey and pink together, the cream is a lovely pairing, and the bright highlights are a fabulous touch. 


The background ICC paper was so pleasantly detailed that I barely had to do a thing to it and it already looked like I had added oodles of layers. But what I did do was throw around some bits and bobs to add dimension - like those Candi dots which are my latest favourite.

 

And it wouldn't be a girly-girl layout if I didn't add touches of bling, so I went with some FWAB Silver Bella Rhinestone flourishes and corners. Love the sparkles!


If you're in it to win it this month then you've got the right idea because there's a $25 store voucher up for grabs. And with new products pouring in all the time you're bound to find some of the latest and greatest goodies that you simply must have ;-)


Check out all the competition details here.
Photobucket 

Supplies: 

2 comments

  1. Where did you get those glasses on the girl in pink? I've got to try your idea for a LO for my daughter. Beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like how you do so much journaling...it reminds me I must keep this up! Looks great on this LO - like another element:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails