Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Story of Mr Handsome

Recently as a JBS Ambassador I was given the opportunity to work with the new Elle's Studio Cameron collection as we partnered with them for a week. Really... it doesn't get much better than this!


The Cameron collection works perfectly well together with the Modern Mercantile collection as a lot of the colours are quite similar.  And being such a good line to scrap about the boys in your life I used a photo of my gorgeous nephew for this layout. Look at that cheeky smile would you? He hasn't lost it either as he's grown up!


I chose even more boy embellishments from JBS to coordinate such as the Silhouette Vintage Mini-Deck card and the Reader Flatback (that cute dog).


Now JBS and Elle's Studio have both been featuring the projects the respective Design Teams have created on their blogs over the last week or so. Yesterday my post went up and it included not only this layout but 2 others.... plus a card! I went on a creative spree when I received my parcel because it was all so delicious ;-) I'd love for you to check it out here.



In the meantime....
Happy Scrapping
Photobucket
 Supplies:


5 comments

  1. ....& the arrows! The arrows! Really yummy LO...fab colours - no wonder you had fun with these lines:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely rocking Cameron!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun page! Love how bright it is. The little "game piece" set with the flatback is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl for getting to play with gorgeous products like this Nati :) Totally love this collection and love the adorable page you have created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails