Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Penny Arcade Sneaks


Reveal of the next Studio Calico kits is tomorrow! Yay! They're called Penny Arcade and are filled with lots of bright carnival colours and cutesy embellishments. Check out some sneak images...

Today I also get to share with you some sneaks of the pages I've made for the reveal. I've managed 5 of them in total, 1 is a hybrid page and 3 of them are 8.5 x11". I'm really finding myself drawn to that size lately. But don't worry.... I don't think I'm fully converting. I still need the larger size of 12x12" layouts to fit in everything I want to say!!


First up, one of my Main Kit Only layouts. I love a good alphabet, and this kit comes with the wood veneer set, plus a patterned paper that you can cut out the letters from, which is what you can see in this sneak. So essentially two alphabet sets!


Next I made a layout using lots of the coordinating Printables, one of the Cutting Files drawn with the Sketch Pens on my Silhouette... and a touch of the Fortune Teller Add On. I was happy to see those cute Evalicious camera clips included, plus some fun October Afternoon stickers.


But my favourite Add On this month has got to be Spun Sugar. It's the embellishment-only kit and let me tell you.... it simply rocks! Think diamond chipboard stickers, gold puffy stars, perforated washi and the most awesome stamp designed by Amy Tan.


Like I said in my last post, I'm really getting intrigued with the concept of hybrid scrapping. I don't think I'll ever convert to fully digital, but doing some computer work followed by the addition of texture and dimension from 'real' embellishments has my heart singing. Here you can see a sneak of my hybrid page made with the digital templates designed by Shanna Noel, and the Skeeball Add On.


And lastly, another Main Kit Only layout. Have you heard of Ashley Goldberg? She's the most amazing pattern designer and you will have seen her designs popping up in the Studio Calico kits in recent months. Well this month the Main Kit includes LOTS of her exclusive products and they are just magical. In this sneak you can catch a glimpse of one of her papers, plus the stamp set... and a mask!

Oh and check this out! I cannot be more stoked to see a fellow Aussie, and all-round wonder woman Emma Wood coming on board as our Guest Designer this month. I've seen her projects already and they're amazing, so get ready to be impressed!


And if you're a Studio Calico Subscriber then I hope you already know that bundling has begun? Anything you add to your cart between right now and the end of the month will ship in the one package for the one shipping cost. It doesn't matter if you check out 20 times in between... it'll all be bundled together! There's some new items added to the shop, and there's some been some restocking of a couple of favourites. I was super-excited to see the Kelly Purkey Circle Dies and the Galahad Stamp Set have been restocked! These have been really popular and I wouldn't be surprised if they sell out quickly again, so if you missed out last time then I would jump over there right now!

But I'll be posting my Reveal Day Shopping List later tonight for the full list of what's in my cart ;-)


Please Note: the Kit links won't work until the reveal tomorrow, but the links for everything else will!

Photobucket

1 comments

  1. Thanks so much Nat! Can't believe how nerve wracking reveal can be lol, really appreciate your support and I'd like to give you a high-five for how you seem to do this so easily every single month!
    Love your sneaks! Especially how you used the alpha paper, cant wait to see the full layouts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails