Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

September Shopping List

In what can only be considered as the worst timing ever when you're hanging out for the Studio Calico new kit reveal, an unfortunate incident with a bulldozer has left the SC site running too slow for the appropriate shopping frenzy that's normally happening right now for subscribers.


What it means is that the Subscriber Presale has been moved up until an hour before the full Reveal. That means 1pm Aussie (Victorian) time for subscribers, and 2pm for the reveal... which is when everyone gets to go shopping! Read the full details on the blog here.

But once it's up and running... here's a preview of some of the products I've had my eye on this month:


  • Everyone is super excited about the new set of Color Theory Inks that have just been released! Half of the excitement is finding out what fun names they've been called, and the the other half is knowing these will be in the same great quality and juicy brights that you've come to expect if you already have the other Inks. 




  • Get a little sneak peek into what you can anticipate in the upcoming Poet Society Kits by checking out some of the coordinating Printables. This one by In a Creative Bubble is a great mix of watercolour arty, and clean graphic lines. I love it!

  • With your new Ink Pads, you might also want to add to your stamp collection hey? I'm hanging out for Summer and this Love Story Stamp Set is making me wish for it even harder. I can see a thousand uses for something like this. 


  • If you saw my sneaks earlier in the week you would have seen my newly found crazy obsession for sequins (yes I know.... a little late in the game!!) so now I'm backtracking and adding all my favourite colours to my cart this month!

I'll be back for reveal!!

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails