Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

On My Shopping List: November

The Walden Kits have been revealed, bundling has well and truly begun for subscribers, and the new shop items have been stocked. Sharing a little insight into what made it into my cart this month:


1. Holiday and New Year's Stamp Set
Designed by Hello Forever, I can see this stamp set easily being used for all types of projects, obviously cards - but easily on layouts and Project Life cards as well. And even though it's a holiday themed set I think most of these would be equally usable for other projects as well.  

2. Mint Hint Handbook
The new system Handbooks have been released and this is one of the two colours currently available. These have narrower spines, smaller rings and better plastic pockets (or so it's been said) than the last system. Well that's something I want to check out!

3. Gold Glitter Zing
Christmas is coming and since I've just rediscovered the joys of stamping and embossing I needed to add this one to my collection.

4. Hello Love Craft Die
This metal die was originally released a couple of months ago. It was one of those rare items that I set an alarm for 3am so I could get up and try and nab it at release. Unfortunately it sold out within minutes and I was too late. But now a second chance has become available and I didn't waste time popping this in my cart and proceeding to checkout. Success!!

5. Xmas Project Life Card Set
I admit, Christmas crafting is probably my all time favourite. Magical isn't it? And of course, anything with a reindeer on it captures my attention immediately! Love these Project Life cards designed by In a Creative Bubble and Life.Love.Paper - so lovely just by themselves, or they look like they could withstand a bit of glitter and embellishing too ;-)


Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails