Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Moriah's July page



I also managed to finish Moriah's July page in a timely manner. Only a month behind feels like it's timely to me ;-) And I even remembered to include some kid-art in this one too!


Plus I managed to use a mix of ready made cards and embellishments from the Studio Calico Fairground PL Kit as well as a couple of handmade cards I put together during my 100 Day challenge. I've really only got a few left from that adventure. It was definitely worth it, and I'm thinking it's about time I started building up my stash again.


Those fun stamps though are a set from Kellie Stamps called "What?" The phrases "stay weird" and "the struggle is real yo!" both ended up being perfect for the photos I had of Moriah during July. In fact, they captured the mood of the photos so well that I barely needed to add any journaling! Here's what the whole set looks like. PS. It's currently up for preorder with shipping expected to start on Monday.


Gee, if I can get my August pages done soon then I really will be on top of the game! Feeling good!


Happy scrapping,
xx
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I wish I was this up to date with PL! Gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this PL spread! Great colors and the pics of your family are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails