Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Jot Magazine October Mood Board

Ok, I know I'm a sucker for some pink in my scrapping... and yellow lately too. But trust me when I say this purely green-blue Mood Board challenge at Jot Magazine is still so totally me that my card came together in about 10 minutes flat! It's crazy good, and very inspiring.


What got me the most? Two words.... ombre watercolours.


There could have been many directions for this card, but the Origami Map stamp from Neat & Tangled has been getting a work out from me lately, and I couldn't help but use it again here. I just wish I had got the matching die at the same time, that would have totally taken this to a new level! My very most favouritest watercolours in the whole wide world (no pun intended) came to the rescue to create a bit of a replica of the inspiration piece from the Mood Board too.


So who's up for playing along with the challenge this month?
xx

Photobucket

4 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails