Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Oh Yeah Cake!

I'm generally a bit slack about finishing off the birthday spreads, but I'm all over this one considering Bethany's birthday was only a month ago!


Over the weekend I managed to pull this PL spread together really quickly thanks to two things...
1. I was eager to get stuck into the Studio Calico Wink Wink Project Life kit which landed on my doorstep, especially since I've had the coordinating Scrapbook kit in my hands for a while ;-)


and 2. Because I also had the Kellie Stamps GOSH! digital stamp set to play with and the sentiments and drawings were just perfect for this occasion.


So I added some of the sentiments straight onto the photos before I printed them off, and I also made up a simple title/journaling card with them as well. Nothing too fancy, no great digital techniques here from me, but I think that's the point right? You don't have to be a pro at Photoshop to create some quick and easy personalised cards with a digital stamp set. 


This PL spread will sit opposite the layout I did earlier in the month as part of my stint as a Studio Calico Contributor for October. Because I've used the same kits and 'accessories' like the super-awesome Jack Number Stamp Set on both pages it works together cohesively to make a double page. Winning!!!


Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails