Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Jot's February Mood Board

I've found myself on a bit of a card-making spree again lately. That is, if you can call one or two cards a week a spree! But it suits me well since that's about all the time I have these days to create. I kinda forgot how much energy this full-time working thing zaps out of you by the end of the day ;-)


A couple of weekends ago we had back-to-back 21st parties (ROCK ON!!) so obviously I had to whip up some birthday cards for the occasions. I find it really helpful when I can combine my DT work with projects that I actually need to get done because it kills two birds with one stone! LOL! So I used the latest Jot Magazine Mood Board challenge to inspire me to make this girly card.


And seriously.... how gorgeous is the Mood Board?! I absolutely love it to bits which made pulling this card together actually quite easy, and in my usual style I simply layered up bits and pieces together until I was happy.


My favourite thing is to try and include lots of textures too, so I had fun with adding paint, and stitching and chipboard and I folded up the leaves to give it some dimension.


Great news! The prize for this month's Jot Magazine Mood Board challenge is an original Jodie York script canvas in copper foil - it's so cool! Check out all the details over HERE, I hope you'll play along.

xx
Photobucket

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails