Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Moriah's December page and extra

Just one last page to share from the girl's 2015 albums, it's Moriah's December spread.


It always feels a bit strange sharing Christmas layouts long after the holiday has been celebrated, but there's still something magic about the combination of bright green and red and gold isn't there?


I was very good this last Christmas season and didn't buy anything new for myself. I am lucky though, I still received new season products, but they were either from DT arrangements or products I happened to win. So I mixed in these new things with my old Christmas stash and it breathes fresh life into all of it.


The red and mint and gold sparkled stuff is Stampin' Up Hello December collection whilst most of the rest of it comes from Studio Calico kits from Christmasses past :-)
And that hand-drawn tree that Moriah did? It's my absolute favourite!!


As a little bonus page for the album I included our traditional end-of-year family photo very simply paired with a paper from the Studio Calico Pop Art kit. Simply but creates an impact, and was the best way to round off the album.


Now that I've finished off those albums, I really should be thinking about starting the 2016 ones right?!!

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails