Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Studio Calico June Sneaks and Sale News

It's almost that time of month again where the new Studio Calico kits are revealed. YAY! But before the June kits go live on the 1st I have to share with you my sneaks ;-)

 photo Jun16_blog_zpssakrxam9.jpg 
First, here's the Mood Board to help give you an idea of what you might look forward to in the June kits. Let me point out the brightly coloured rainbow and the gold shiny stars. Wink wink!


I'm contributing to the Stationary Kit reveal again this month, which ironically doesn't mean I get the Stationary Kit to play with (since it's actually filled with ready-made cards) but rather that I get to play with the Add On stamp sets and dies that get released alongside it.


It's probably fairly obvious that I received the Bug Stamp Set designed by Jasmine Jones and I have to say that I truly have fallen in love with these cute little critters! Who knew there could be so many uses and punny sentiments to do with bugs!


I also managed to work the bee stamp together with the You're Sweet script die I received to create this fun card too. Bees....honey.... sweet.... get it?! ;-)


After my initial bug stamping frenzy I also made sure to dig into the June 4x6" paper pad and pair it with some embellishments from the Scrapbook kit to make yet another shaker card (sorry, they're still my favourite) and a pocket-page spread too.


As I said, all the kits will go live on the 1st, but whilst you're waiting to snap up your favourites you might also want to check out the current massive SALE that's happening right NOW!


There are tonnes of past kits on sale for really cheap prices, starting as low as $5. You can check it out HERE.

And I'll be back on the 1st to share all my projects.
xx

Photobucket

1 comments

  1. Looking very good! Love those bugs, too. Just getting over one here, actually - although it feels like a whole bunch of the critters were having a party inside of me! Those brights - YUM! Right up your alley!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails